About Qualitas Industries
- Qualitas Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified fabrication shop that has been in operation for over 25 years.
- Our 18,000 sq. ft. plant houses both sheet metal fabrication equipment and CNC machining centers. We have in-house processing lines for powder coat, paint, anodizing, passivation and chem film enabling unified quality control.
- This results in finished parts from one single source to ensure the highest degree of quality and on-time delivery.
- We package and ship all parts with the same care and attention that we use in the manufacturing process.
Advantages of working with Qualitas Industries
- Quick response: quotes in 24 hours or less
- Quick turnaround: parts in 24 hours to 1 week
- Process control: parts stay in-house for finishes
- Confidence: AS9100D certified/NADCAP compliant shop
- Parts produced per month 15k
- On Time Delivery 98.9%
- Defects per Million parts 2,398 or .2%
About Jim Westwater
Executive management professional with 25+ years of domestic and international experience in customer interface, strategic planning, program management, business development, and supplier management. A competent manager who is able to be a strong customer advocate and to work with cross-functional functional teams, stakeholders and key authorities to find optimal solutions.
In House Capabilities
- Welding (MIG, TIG, Resistance)
- Wet Paint
- Powder Coat
- Heat treat
- Hardware Installation