Meet the Team
Jim Westwater is a seasoned C level manager. His efforts have resulted in growth and profitability for a number of industry-leading firms.
- Jim was the Business Development and Project Manager for a subsidiary of Allied-Signal. In this role, he shifted the business to more profitable product lines, acquired new contracts and finished projects.
- Bechtel & Parsons – The largest construction company in the US, Jim served the Mining and Metals Division in business development, sales, contracts, and proposals. He developed the entire construction plan for the Trans-Alaskan pipeline, a $9 billion project with over 26,000 employees. He arranged international project financings through consortium’s involving international banks, various export credit agencies, development banks, and the World Bank.
- Allis-Chalmers – Process Equipment Group Project Finance Manager and Services and Planning Manager. Jim led planning for the most profitable division, major project financing and acquisitions.
- Tactical RF – As COO for this manufacturer of surveillance equipment used by federal, state, and local intelligence and law enforcement agencies, Jim turned around, rebuilt, and made the company profitable. He restored morale, provided leadership and direction. He focused engineering and production, and improved client and vendor relationships for long term. Jim brought an RF video project to completion, increasing company revenues by 25%.
- In the financial sector, Jim has been a corporate banker and financial consultant.
Now Jim brings his proven expertise to Qualitas Industries, specializing in the production of components for the aerospace, defense and medical industries. Jim helps manage Qualitas, guiding them to become a leader in precision machined parts, larger chassis fabrication, and complete product line manufacturing and assembly for the aerospace, electronics, medical, and optical manufacturing industries.
Qualitas Industries will be expanding and focusing on quality, on time delivery and customer service to the industry.